Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

On Monday April 24th I dropped my boyfriend's Dodge Charger off at Hendricks Dodge in Hoover, AL to be serviced.I don't know if you can review the cameras, however, if you do, you'll see me waiting outside of Randy's cubicle to be assisted for at least 30+mins.

This was my first time visiting the service area so I did not know how the process went. When I decided to leave, I noticed that other cars pulled right up to the garage, so I preceded to do so myself. I was hoping to get another service member, but when Randy saw me he decided to get off his fat lazy *** to assist me with turning the car in. My boyfriend had previously spoken with the overweight black guy 'Randy' in the service department who advised him the car was not driveable and he should leave it at the dealership to be serviced.

Randy asked that he specifically had the car returned to him because he knew 'exactly what to do'. Randy knew my boyfriend lived in Atlanta and that he would have to rent a car while his was being serviced, however Randy assured us it would take "10 hours" to look into the issue and he would get back with us asap with options. To make a long story short Randy "dodged" (hence the name I'm assuming) our phone calls for days. Come to find out the car hadn't been looked at AT ALL.

It had been sitting up in the parking lot for a week. A WEEK!!!!!!! Really?!???! Yes A F'ing WEEK!!!!!!!!!!

When the car was picked up, another service member (who was actually helpful) called Randy on the phone to see what was going on. To my surprise the MF actually answered! Randy responded "I won't charge you for anything". WTF?!?

How much do you charge for doing absolutely nothing?!?!? My boyfriend had already paid $200+ for a car rental for the week for absolutely NoTHING to be done on his car. This has been absolutely the worst customer service I have EVER experienced. Just when I was thinking about trading my mustang in for a charger.

Glad I experienced this first hand to save myself the headache. Randy is the laziest, most useless piece of a human being I've ever encountered.

I can't imagine we're the only ones to have this experience with him.Sincerely, Will NEVER be a customer of yours again

Review about: Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram In Birmingham Car Repair.

I didn't like: Service department.

Had an Experience with Hendrick Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram In Birmingham?

Comments